Why We Like The Leki Sherpa Trekking Poles
Made especially for mountaineering, the Leki Sherpa trekking poles keep us upright and stable on sketchy hiking surfaces. The aluminum shafts put up with plenty of abuse on the trail while the Aergon Air grips have an ergonomic shape that pairs with the locking security straps to maximize comfort and keep our hands and wrists in strong and healthy positions. The poles also adjust easily with Speed Locks that lock in our preferred pole lengths and an exchangeable basket system that lets us swap the included trekking baskets with the Big Mountain Binding Baskets (sold separately) for ski touring and mountaineering. These trekking poles will take pressure off our joints and help us navigate alpine terrain with confidence.
- Trekking poles made for mountaineers
- Aluminum construction is lightweight and durable
- Includes Trekking 2.0 baskets (exchange baskets sold separately)
- 1K foam grips are comfortable and keep our weight down
- Rubberized grip back for maximum grip and control on downhills
- Adjustable length (110-145cm) fits most adults
- Item #LEKX0DJ
- Adjustable Length
- Usable Range
- 110 - 145cm
- Collapsed Length
- 70cm (27.6in)
- Locking Mechanism
- speed lock 2 plus
- Aergon Air
- lock security strap skin 4.0
- trekking basket 2.0
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 9.8oz
- hiking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help