Micro Vario Carbon Black Series Trekking Poles
For serious backpackers and fastpackers who don't have an extra minute or ounce to waste as they pound out huge trail days there's the Leki Micro Vario Carbon Black Series Trekking Pole. The lightest and highest performing of Leki's Micro Vario Carbon line, these poles boast a combined weight of less than one pound, and can be folded down in an instant for maximum packability on the trail. The new Core Locking Device offers super low-profile performance when you're breaking down or setting up your poles. Its internal locking mechanism is not only protected by the elements for maximum durability, but is also quick and easy to use thanks to its intuitive design. A Speed Lock 2 adjustment system lets you adjust the poles within an 8 inch range as you take on varied terrain, and when you really need to adjust your grip on steep summit bids there's an extended non-slip grip that lets you choke up and keep pushing towards the top.
- Nearly weightless pole for those moving fast on the trail
- Carbon construction offers an ideal strength to weight ratio
- Core Locking Device is durable, lightweight, and easy to use
- Easily folds to store in trekking packs and daypacks alike
- Adjusts range and extended grip help you take on changing terrain
- Carbide tip delivers a tough hold on constantly changing surfaces
- Foam grip and secure strap make it easy to grip at all times
- Item #LEK007R
- Adjustable Length
- Collapsed Length
- Locking Mechanism
- [adjustment] Speed Lock 2, [folding] Core Locking Device
- Aergon Thermo
- Lock Security Strap
- Flex Tip (carbide)
- Trekking Basket 2.0
- Claimed Weight
- (single) 7.3oz
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 14, 2022
It's very light and comfortable.
- I've put it through the wringer
I used Leki Carbon ti before and tried this product this time. It was nice to be able to take it on the plane because it was small when folded. It's convenient and weight-bearing
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
May 1, 2021