Why We Like the Makalu FX Carbon AS Trekking Poles
Our knees thank us when we use the Makalu FX Carbon AS Trekking Poles on our demanding mountain pursuits. Leki designed these poles to reduce ground impact by 40%, thanks to the Dynamic Suspension System that provides superior anti-shock performance for comfortable and stable trekking.
- Poles provide all-around support and comfort on your mountain treks
- Carbon-aluminum shaft for a lightweight yet durable performance
- Carbide tips provide excellent traction on varied surfaces and resist wear
- Rubberized Aergon Air grip ergonomically designed to support wrists
- SL2+ external locking system for quick and easy length adjustments
- Trekking baskets are replaceable without tools to match different terrain
- Item #LEKX0DD
- [upper section] carbon (PRC 1000) [lower section] aluminum (HTS 6.5)
- Adjustable Length
- 43.3 - 51.2in
- Collapsed Length
- Locking Mechanism
- Speed Lock 2+ (external lever)
- Aergon Air
- Lock Security Strap Skin 4.0
- (DSS) Dynamic Suspension System
- Trekking 2.0
- Claimed Weight
- [single pole] 9.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 26, 2023
Great for Hiking
These totally saved my knees from a substantial hike into the mtns!
Originally reviewed on LEKI
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help