Why We Like The Legacy Lite Trekking Poles
Powering our pushes and decelerating our descents, the Legacy Lite Trekking Poles help us save energy as we explore further into the backcountry. The telescoping design locks into our perfect length and packs down small for compact stashing. Built with light yet sturdy aluminum, the shafts stand strong against heavy use, while the flexible tips help absorbs some of the shock.
- Lightweight pair of trekking poles for short and multi-day treks
- Customizable length with Speed Lock for quick adjustments
- Anatomical grip reduces wrist pressure and fatigue
- Adjustable wrist strap for customized fit and leverage
- Flex Tip boosts grip, protects shaft, and absorbs shock
- Included trekking basket to prevent sinking on soft ground
- Item #LEKX0D8
- Vario (aluminum)
- Adjustable Length
- 39.3 - 53.1in
- Collapsed Length
- Locking Mechanism
- Speed Lock+
- Lock Security Strap
- Flex Tip (tungsten carbide)
- Trekking 2.0
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 25, 2023
This is my first trekking pole purchase and these worked better than I was hoping. These are high quality and will last a very long time.
Originally reviewed on LEKI
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help