Why We Like The Cressida FX Carbon AS Trekking Poles
With grueling ups and downs on the menu, we pack along the Cressida FX Carbon AS Poles to give our joints a little relief on the journey. The anti-shock design helps absorb impact, taking some of the brunt of the climb off our body, while the angled grip—12% shorter—fits our smaller hands perfectly as it supports our wrists.
- Pair of women-specific poles for steep treks
- Mixed carbon-aluminum shaft balances weight and durability
- Ergonomic rubberized foam grip for ultimate comfort and support
- Carbide flex tips deliver traction on varying terrain
- Foldable design for strapping out of the way when not in use
- Item #LEKX0CY
- carbon (PRC 1000), aluminum (HTS 6.5)
- 39.37 - 47.24in
- Adjustable Length
- Collapsed Length
- Locking Mechanism
- ELD (External Locking Device)
- Aergon Air Compact (2K foam, 1K foam)
- Lock Security Strap Skin 4.0
- yes, DSS damping system
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 9.1oz
- hiking, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 3, 2023
Great hiking poles...super lite and easily packable!
Originally reviewed on LEKI
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help