Why We Like The 3DF 4.0 Impact Short
Leatt's 3DF 4.0 Impact Short is designed to offer impact protection without sacrificing comfort. They're highly breathable and feature chamois with dual-density foam for superior cushioning. Silicone printed elastic cuffs keep these shorts from riding up, and an extra-wide elastic waistband makes for a secure fit without irritation.
- Mountain bike liner shorts with built-in chamois and impact padding
- Moisture-wicking main fabric with mesh inserts for breathability
- CE-certified impact padding protects your hips in a crash
- Additional impact padding at the front to protect your thighs
- Chamois with dual-density foam cushions your sit bone area
- Pre-shaped 3D design provides better fit and function
- Silicone printed elastic leg cuffs keep the shorts from riding up
- Extra wide elastic waistband for a comfortable, secure fit
- Item #LBR00CK
- [face fabric] MoistureCool, AirMesh, [impact padding] 3DF
- dual-density foam
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 14, 2019
Great amount of protection
Great shorts for Enduro/DH riding. They have less protection than some of the other shorts I have, which is exactly what I was looking for. No interference while pedaling.