Select style & size:Select options
XT Free 120 Ski Boot
Lange's XT Free 120 Ski Boot performs just as well on the uphill in the backcountry as it does ripping steep lines in the resort. Lange's patented Power V-Lock 2.0 walk mode offers an impressive 43 degrees of cuff rotation for maximum mobility on the uphill, yet doesn't sacrifice any downhill performance thanks to the metal-on-metal locking mechanism. The boot's stiff 120 flex is perfect for advanced or heavier skiers, offering control and stability at high speeds through variable conditions. With a generous 100 millimeter last, you'll feel comfortable enough to do another backcountry lap or tear up the resort until the chairs stop spinning.
The 2020 edition of the XT Free 120 features Dual Core technology in the shell. This method allowed Lange to inject two different plastics into the shell for stiff response at the heel and spine, and softer flex around the foot for touring comfort. Meanwhile, the Dual 3D liner is fully thermo-moldable, and features three high-density foams in key areas to maximize support and all-day comfort. Lange also mapped lower density foam throughout the liner to keep the weight of the boot down. For added grip on slick surfaces, the Ultra Grip sole is compatible with Gripwalk soles.
- Rip the resort and the backcountry in this do-it-all boot
- Stiff 120 flex for advanced or heavier skiers
- 100mm last comfortably accommodates a variety of foot widths
- Dual 3D liner is thermo-moldable for a precise, custom fit
- Liner is integrated with lower density foam to reduce boot's weight
- Walk mode offers 43° range of motion for efficient uphill stride
- Compatible with Gripwalk soles for enhanced walking comfort
- Item #LNG000C