Why We Like The Lange RX 110 W LV Ski Boot
When we ride resorts we demand control and the Lange RX 110 W LV Ski Boot provides. This powerful ski boot combines a slop free 97mm last with a stiff 110 flex to help us drive our skis with confidence through chunder, powder, and over-groomers.
- Alpine ski boot designed for charging around the resort
- 110 flex provides power and stability in any conditions
- 97mm last offers a snug free for unparalleled control
- 2-piece, 4-buckle design is a timeless and reliable design
- Dual 3D liner locks your heel in place and traps heat
- Powerstrap limits shin pain and adds even more control
- GripWalk soles make it easy to navigate slippery parking lots
- Item #LNG0029
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- alu race micro
- Lean Angle
- 12°, 16°
- Walk Mode
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Dual 3D Pro, Thinsulate
- Liner Closure
- power strap (40mm)
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help