Why We Like The MX177 Cycling Shoe
The MX177 Cycling Shoe is for performance and stability throughout our ride. It features a Supergrip Enduro Sole with Ice Lock anti-slip lug inserts and a Lake Competition Fiberglass-injected nylon outsole. Clarino microfiber and mesh are utilized to create a comfortable upper that conforms to our foot, and an L6 Boa dial creates our ideal fit.
- The mountain bike shoe for outstanding performance and stability
- Supergrip Enduro Sole features anti-slip lug inserts
- Clarino Microfiber and mesh upper for comfort
- Side-mounted L6 Boa dial affords a snug fit
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Sports last, see size chart for fit information
- Item #LKCZ03H
- Upper Material
- Clarino Microfiber, mesh, Carbidex tongue panels
- L6 BOA dial
- fiberglass injected nylon
- rubber, Ice Lock anti-slip lug inserts
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 40] 12oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help