Why We Like The Lake CX333 Narrow Cycling Shoe
The Lake CX333 Narrow Cycling Shoe is a slimmer version of the standard CX333, providing a perfect fit for riders with a thinner foot. Featuring the same technologies, this high-performance shoe brings stability, comfort, and support to our ride. In addition to the personalized fit from the BOA® Fit System, the new Carbitex arch support panel aids in delivering a more secure fit.
- Narrow version of the CX333 cycling shoe for riders with thin feet
- Built for high-cadence riding with the CX/TX RACE Last
- Klite Kangaroo leather upper is lightweight yet durable
- Find a secure, comfortable fit with the BOA® Fit System featuring Li2 dials
- Lake’s patented double sole system for comfort and flexibility
- Item #LKCZ048
- Upper Material
- Klite Kangaroo leather
- BOA® Fit System featuring Li2 dials
- Carbitex arch support panel
- Lake Race 100% carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help