Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The CX238 Wide Cycling Shoe
Lake evolves the CX237 to the new CX238 with updates to improve the longevity and performance of this long-time favorite road racing shoe in a wide model that is 15mm wider than the standard. The Competition last is shaped for better fit and comfort during hard efforts, with a slimmer heel and wider forefoot to allow for foot expansion under pressure. Supporting it all is Lake’s Race carbon fiber sole, providing the stiffness we need for better power transfer and durability. A panel at the heel and a rubber bumper at the toe protect from prematurely wearing out the full-grain leather upper, which has mesh panels and venting to improve cooling.
- A premium road race shoe
- Race Carbon sole efficiently transfers power
- CX Competition last provides secure fit
- 15mm additional space in the wide model for an alternate fit
- Full grain leather is supple and comfortable as well as light weight
- Mesh paneling and vents enhance cooling
- Dual BOA dials provide precise, secure closure
- Compatible with 3-hole road cleats
- Item #LKCZ02B
4.5 based on 10 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.