Why We Like The TX2 Evo Leather Approach Shoe
Apparently the path to the new multi-pitch is a bit precarious. But we're adventurers, and we're wearing La Sportiva's light TX2 Evo Leather Approach Shoe. With Vibram rubber to cling on rock or dirt, a breathable and strong leather-mesh upper for support, and a modestly cushioned midsole for comfort, there's nothing much to worry about.
- Supple approach shoe that can be easily stowed away
- Breathable nubuck-mesh is durable and flushes out water
- Non-slip mesh lining keeps you secured in the shoe
- EVA midsole maintains high durability at a low weight
- Vibram Idogrip's unique design clings to wet and dry ground
- Elastic C2 ComboCord loops around the heel for easy stowing
- PU toe and heel reinforcements increase its lifespan
- Easily re-soleable outsole for a more sustainable style
- Item #LSPZ2FC
- Upper Material
- nubuck leather, PU Techlite toe and heel
- Mythos (lace)
- MEMlex (EVA), TPU shank, ESS Resoling Platform
- Vibram Idogrip
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 9.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- hiking, climbing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help