Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The TX2 Approach Shoe
When a shallow creek stands between us and the base of our route, we don't have to worry about trying to keep our shoes dry when we're wearing the La Sportiva TX2 Approach Shoe. Its quick-draining polyester mesh upper dumps water, while the non-slip mesh lining ensures a snug and secure fit when you're hiking up steep slopes off trail. A protective rubber rand protects the shoe from wear and tear, and the lightweight construction with C2 ComboCord means you can easily clip the TX2 to a harness or backpack, without feeling weighed down or off balance.
- Fast-drying approach shoe for technical hikes
- Polyester mesh upper dries fast to keep feet comfortable
- Liquid rubber protective rand enhances durability
- Vibram Megagrip rubber sole provides grip on steep sections
- C2 ComboCord makes storing on your harness or pack a snap
- Item #LSP00A8
4 based on 9 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.