Our Ski & Ride Guide—
The Top Picks Of The Season
Select a color:Coral
Select a size:
Tarantula Climbing Shoe
Creepy, crawly spiders can climb any route better than any climber, and knowing that actually brings confidence to you when you enter a climbing gym for the first time, because you can do it if an insect can do it, and the La Sportiva Women's Tarantula Climbing Shoe is here to help. Like most climbing shoes, the Tarantula has the friction to help you stick to those footholds you think are impossible to stand on. Unlike most climbing shoes, the Tarantula actually focuses on comfort so you can keep thinking about how to climb without the agonies of painful feet trying to convince you to put on some slippers or something.
- Entry-level climbing shoe focuses on comfort
- Flat profile ensures all-day comfort for focusing on learning to climb
- Moderate curvature for more power on the wall
- Frixion rubber sole helps you stick to smaller footholds
- Medium-stiff midsole offers support for long sessions
- Unlined leather upper will stretch about half a size
- Item #LSP00GY
3.5 based on 5 ratings
5 Stars - 2 reviews
4 Stars - 1 reviews
3 Stars - 1 reviews
2 Stars - 1 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.