Up, up, and away.
Set the pace on towering objectives and crush your local hill's nighttime race series in your La Sportiva Sytron Alpine Touring Boot. These race-ready tech boots provide durability, responsiveness, and comfort in a lightweight package.
The Grilamid shell and carbon-reinforced cuff ensure stiffness and power while you're barrelling back down to the bottom of the hill for lap two, and the 100 flex is forgiving without feeling sloppy. The 75-degree range of motion in walk mode gives you a smooth, efficient stride and Grip Guard soles hold traction on slick bootpacks and scree-filled traverses. The CavoBike Lever Pro system holds your foot exactly where you want it, with a simple and secure closure that keeps your transitions lightning fast.
- A lightweight touring boot for racing and fast pace objectives
- Responsive yet forgiving 100 flex
- 100.4mm last accommodates medium-sized feet
- Grilamid shell is stiff, durable, and light
- 75-degree range of motion in walk mode for an efficient stride
- Grip Guard sole keeps you upright through scree fields
- CavoBike Lever Pro buckles for a snug fit and fast transitions
- Item #LSP00E3