An illusion of sorts.
A carbon-infused vertebra makes the Synchro La Sportiva's stiffest boot ever built, meaning this boot is just as much a hard-charger as it is an easy-hiker. La Sportiva made the rest of this boot out of Grilamid for rigid durability that still weighs around three pounds per boot. The Vibram rubber sole has the traction necessary for rocky summits, and this boot is compatible with all tech bindings.
- Beefy AT boot for the modern big ski enthusiast
- Stiff 125 flex ideal for advanced skiers
- Roomy 102.5 last enhances comfort for long touring days
- Walk mode allows fifty degrees of rotation
- Thermo-moldable liner improves warmth and comfort
- Vibram sole assists on rocky bootpacks
- Compatible with tech, Trab's TR2, and AT ski bindings
- Item #LSP00E8