Spire GTX Hiking Shoe
When you feel the need for speed, the Spire GTX Hiking Shoe will get you moving in no time. Inspired by a combination of trail running technology and La Sportiva's mountain DNA roots, this low-profile hiking shoe is designed for hikers that move with speedy efficiency through their favorite alpine trails and winding forest paths. A Gore-Tex Surround membrane delivers waterproof protection on stormy trails, leaving you free to splash through puddles and hike through rain, all while providing 360 degrees of breathable comfort. A wide aeration surface joins forces with side ventilation outlets in the footbed and midsole to guarantee a comfortable microclimate inside your shoe, with a Nano-Cells structure on the uppers that helps channel warm air away from your feet.
For comfort and stability on steep rocky trails, particularly if you're hiking at a quick pace, the Spire uses a combination of cushioning midsole and tactile outsole. Shock-absorbing compressed EVA keeps your feet comfortable during long days on varying terrain, while high-performing Vibram guarantees solid traction and grip on hard, soft, or even muddy trails. A stabilizing control system within the outsole delivers balanced performance that keeps you in control even during higher speeds. In no time at all, you'll find yourself at the top and then back at the trailhead.
- A low-profile hiking shoe inspired by mountain running
- Mesh construction ensures breathable comfort during long days
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet dry during stormy hikes
- Compression-molded midsoles absorb the shocks of rocky trails
- Durable Vibram soles provide grippy hold on all terrain types
- TPU toe cap and heel protect against sharp encounters on the go
- Lace closure delivers an adjustable, secure fit for speedy ascents
- Item #LSP00JT