Sportiva's strong-sending slipper.
- High-performance climbing shoe for technical sport and boulders
- P3 technology maintains aggressive downturn for life
- Vibram XS Edge rubber sole sticks to microscopic footholds
- Soft midsole makes this shoe incredibly sensitive
- Leather upper with microfiber reinforcements reduce stretch
- Item #LSP00GU
- Q & A
Fits like a glove
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was excited to try out these new climbing shoes and I downsized a 1/2 size from my solutions (38.5 to a 38.0) and they fit like a glove. Compared to the solutions the heel cup is a better fit though heel of the shoe comes up quite high and digs into my achilles a little bit but I'm sure after breaking them in a callus will form and make them more comfortable. Overall they are easy to climb in and perform well!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Wider toebox than Solution, worth considering when downsizing, or if Solution is too narrow for foot, this could be a good....solution. Ha. Fits super comfortably right away, which is great but makes me a little skeptical as far as stretching goes.
New For 2018
Check out La Sportiva's in depth look into the new women's Skwama. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 523-4052