The sharp end.
When it's your turn to lead a pitch, will you hand it back to your partner in cowardly defeat, or will you tighten your harness around the La Sportiva Women's Sharp Pants and crush? These technical climbing pants are composed of breathable organic cotton, stretchy spandex, and durable nylon for the perfect blend of comfort and performance. It has a gusseted construction to give your legs freedom of movement, so you can't blame the pant if you punt off the pitch, but there's a small sleeve designed for brushes so you can ready the hold you fell on for your redpoint attempt.
- Technical climbing pants with the soft comfort of pajamas
- Organic cotton blend includes stretchy spandex and durable nylon
- Gusseted construction assures freedom of movement on the wall
- Comfortable elastic waist with drawcord for a secure fit
- Small sleeve designed for brushes
- Item #LSP00DL
- Q & A
Ripped first time out.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I got these for my girlfriend and they ripped while she was climbing, first day out. In the defense of the pants, it was limestone which can be sharp sometimes. The material is just too thin for what they're meant for unfortunately. They are really comfortable though.