A patented, heavily sought after binding for ultralight ski tours and races.
- Approved by the International Ski Mountaineering Federation for use in randonnée (ski touring) races
- Three-position heel riser offers comfortable options while touring through varying terrain
- Integrated crampon attachments (crampon sold separately) allow easy crampon installation to help you climb steep and icy skin tracks
- Stainless-steel pin design fits most Dynafit-compatible boots
- Backcountry.com is one of the exclusive RT Tech retailers for the 2010-11 season
- Item #LSP0196
- 7075 Aluminum, stainless steel
- Boot Compatibility
- Brakes Included
- Heel Elevators
- yes, 26mm
- Claimed Weight
- 12.3 oz
- Recommended Use
- ultra-light ski touring, randonee ski racing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help