Stuck in a rock and a hard place.
Offwidth climbing is literally getting stuck between a rock and a hard place, but the only difference is the hard place is just another rock. As you dread over the new bloody scrapes surrounding the skin you forgot to tape up, you can rest assured that the La Sportiva Women's Rocky Mountain Pants aren't getting torn up and exposing your kneecaps to the rock's rough, skin-tearing surface. La Sportiva made the pants out of stretchy Cordura to ensure long-lasting durability for all the future offwidths and chimneys you plan on suffering in.
- Tough climbing pants for offwidths, chimneys, and anything rocky
- Stretchy Cordura fabric offers exceptional abrasion-resistance
- Gusseted, articulated construction ensures freedom of movement
- Harness-compatible elastic waist with adjustable drawcord
- Integrated toothbrush sleeve helps you brush off greasy holds
- Item #LSP00DM
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 130lbs
I am really pleased with these pants! They are super comfy and fit really well. I have an athletic build and biker/dancer legs (large thighs and calves). I've had trouble with other climbing/hiking pants not fitting both my legs and my waist, but these were perfect. I love the elastic waist band too, because it didn't bother me underneath my harness. They were wayyyy too long but I just rolled them up and it was fine. The elastic cuffs held the roll perfectly well through a whole day of climbing outside! I love how durable the material is. They seemed to handle scrapes against rocks really well! Pockets are a great addition, too. I will probably buy the other color too just because I love them so much!