Meridian Primaloft Jacket
The La Sportiva Meridian makes an excellent midlayer for skiing resorts and the backcountry, and it's a great standalone in between climbs when you're trying to stay warm. Its Primaloft Silver Active Eco insulation ensures warmth that keeps warm even after you started sweating, and the DWR-treated shell takes care of any moisture outside the shell. VapoVent construction increases breathability for athletic endeavors.
- Insulator gives welcoming warmth for climbing and skiing
- Primaloft Silver Active Eco insulation stays warm when wet
- DWR-treated shell sheds light moisture light snowfall and some rain
- VapoVent construction ensures long-lasting breathability
- Sleeve cuff gaiters, adjustable hem, and neoprene-lined hood secure coverage
- Item #LSP00M0
- [main] 100% recycled polyester, DWR [lining] 94% recycled polyester, 6% polyester
- Primaloft Silver Active Eco (100 / 60 / 40g)
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest
- Baffle Construction
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 17, 2021
6'2" long arms and it fits perfect
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 208 lbs
Jacket looks way better in person. Large fits me perfect, all the way to my hands even if I raise my arms above my head. No obstruction or bunching up in full range of arm motions. The style is sporty and crisp, material is very comfortable, doesn't look like the common puffy jacket at all. I would probably buy a second if there were more colors. Haven't used it yet for outdoor but I wouldn't use it for climbing or intense hiking for fear of ripping the fabric against a branch or rubbing stone/dirt into the fabric and ruining the sheen. Its fairly form fitting but I could also fit a hoody under it without feeling claustrophobic.