Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Kubo Climbing Shoe
We pull on the Kubo Climbing Shoe for flashing routes on the lead wall and topping out in the boulder room. The toe rubber integrates into the toe edge for greater hooking performance and increased durability. These entry-to-mid-level shoes are so comfortable that we don't even take them off between sends.
- Versatile climbing shoe for newer climbers seeking an upgrade
- Subtle asymmetry comfortably holds foot while supporting power
- Moderate down-turn for precision on problems and routes
- Vibram XS Grip2 provides consistent sticky grip in all temperatures
- Leather-synthetic upper will stretch a half size
- Unlined for day-long comfort on the wall
- Padded, moisture-wicking tongue keeps sweat from pooling
- LaspoFlex midsole provides support even when shoe is not tightened
- Item #LSPZ29U
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.