Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Kubo Climbing Shoe
For all-around performance in the gym, we strap on our Kubo Climbing Shoe: The subtle asymmetry and moderate downturn support power on both lead routes and boulder problems, while giving us lasting comfort during long training sessions. The new, durable toe-patch rubber design has us toe-hooking with expert precision so we don't lose tension.
- Versatile climbing shoe for all-day comfort at the gym
- Subtle asymmetry and moderate downturn supports power and precision
- Vibram XS Edge is extremely durable and keep its shape longer
- Leather and microfiber upper will stretch a half size
- Unlined leather, and wicking cotton-lined tongue for comfort
- LaspoFlex midsole provides support even when shoe isn't tightened
- Item #LSPZ29T
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.