Why We Like The Bushido II Trail Running Shoe
Designed for serious runners taking on technical terrain, the La Sportiva Bushido II Trail Running shoe has a well-regarded reputation in our office for a reason. This newest iteration aligns with the mentality of "improve it, but don't mess with what makes it loved." You can expect the same low-volume performance fit, same drop, same low weight, same snug fit, and same outsole rubber and lug pattern.
The most noticeable update to the Bushido is the midsole construction. La Sportiva added their proprietary LaSpEVA in an effort to create a more responsive and springier ride to keep you comfortable through longer distances. Additionally, the upper has been updated with a more breathable mesh fabric that still retains the same durability of its predecessor so you can confidently tackle rugged terrain through the mountains.
- Award-winning running shoe for technical performance on the trails
- Breathable mesh uppers withstand the rigors of heavy trail wear
- Padded, breathable, ergonomic tongue is gusseted for a stay-put fit
- LaSpEVA footbed creates springy response across long distances
- STB stabilization technology on side of uppers for precise control
- Updated heel design increases comfort and provides locked-down fit
- Soles use dual-compound rubber for superb grip on wet or dry trails
- Sole lug pattern wraps midsole for stability on off-camber terrain
- Item #LSP00K0