Bushido II Trail Running Shoe
Designed for serious runners taking on technical terrain, the La Sportiva Bushido II Trail Running shoe is the winner of the coveted Editor's Choice award from Trail Runner magazine for 2019. This newest iteration aligns with the mentality of — improve it, but don't mess with what makes it loved. You can expect the same low-volume performance fit, same drop, same low weight, same snug fit, and same outsole rubber and lug pattern. This outsole and aggressive lug pattern provide you with excellent traction across both wet and dry surfaces when you're running fast on steep mountain terrain.
The most noticeable update to the Bushido is the midsole construction. La Sportiva added their proprietary LaSpEVA in an effort to create a more responsive and springier ride to keep you comfortable through longer distances. Additionally, the upper has been updated with a more breathable mesh fabric that still retains the same durability of its predecessor so you can confidently tackle rugged terrain through the mountains. Finally, in an effort to avoid pinching, the toe guard has been redesigned. Rubber extends over the toe box for bomber protection on those technical trails you'll be running while the strip of synthetic material that used to reside on the perimeter of the toe box has been removed to avoid pressure points to keep you comfortable through the miles.
- Award-winning running shoe for technical performance on the trails
- Breathable mesh uppers withstand the rigors of heavy trail wear
- Padded, breathable, ergonomic tongue is gusseted for a stay-put fit
- Added proprietary LaSpEVA creates a responsive and springy ride
- STB stabilization technology on side of uppers for precise control
- Updated heel design increases comfort and provides locked-down fit
- Soles use dual-compound rubber for superb grip on wet or dry trails
- Outsole lugs wrap midsole for added stability on off-camber terrain
- Item #LSP00K0