Blizzard GTX Trail Running Shoe
Not only does winter weather not stop you from running outside, it doesn't even stop you from running in the mountains. The La Sportiva Blizzard GTX Trail Running Shoe was designed for those who don't shy away from the trail even when it's painted with a fresh coat of snow. Its high-traction outsole, waterproof construction, and built-in gaiter all help you thrive in tough terrain and even tougher conditions. The Gore-Tex membrane offers best-in-class protection from frigid moisture when you're slogging through snow and slush, while a no-nonsense outsole ensures that you won't be slipping up on technical trails. Not only is this outsole equipped with deep lugs and a grippy rubber compound, but it also comes with removable tungsten spikes that dig into ice, packed snow, and other slippery surfaces to ensure that you won't have to slow down when the going gets a bit tricky. Meanwhile, a stretchy gaiter around the ankle adds additional support and sealed protection against the snow, so you can keep on cruising without worry in ankle-deep snow.
- Rugged trail-running shoe for snowy conditions and tough terrain
- Gore-Tex membrane delivers waterproof protection from snow and slush
- Grippy outsole features removable metal spikes for traction on ice
- Stretchy ankle gaiter comfortably seals out snow and other debris
- Cushioned midsole offers soft support for long runs
- TPU toe cap protects your forefoot from hazards in the snow
- Item #LSP00MC
- Q & A
No more slipping and sliding
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 40.5
A really comfortable trail running shoe with amazing grip and studs. These are my new winter go to.
I normally wear a 39. I have two pairs of sportiva trail runners and was a little worried about ordering up since they didn’t come in my size. When I opened the box I knew they would fit! Happy :)