Why We Like The Aequilibrium ST GTX Mountaineering Boot
When we head for the high alpine we lace up the La Sportiva Aequilibrium ST GTX Mountaineering Boot. These boots effortlessly help us navigate scree fields, steep granite scrambles, and the muddy wooded trais alike. No matter the weather we can push on to the summit with these boots.
- Three-season mountaineering boots built to help you bag summits
- Reinforced synthetic upper lets feet breathe and offers durability
- Gore-Tex laminate seals out moisture while releasing excess sweat
- Carbon weave insoles offer exceptional stability and cushion
- Polyurethane midsoles help you move forward throughout long days
- Vibram soles grip trails that go from muddy to sandy all in one day
- Item #LSPZ29R
- Upper Material
- high tenacity nylon honey-comb guard, TPU mudguard, TPU heal and toe caps
- Gore-Tex Performance
- Performance Comfort
- Aequilibrium (medium)
- hybrid carbon-nylon weave
- polyurethane inserts, TPU insert, rubber guard sidewall
- Vibram Mont Rubber Compound, impact brake system
- Crampon Compatibility
- automatic, semi-automatic
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help