Why We Like The Aequilibrium ST GTX Mountaineering Boot
La Sportiva developed the Aequilibrium line to strike the perfect balance between durability and weight to satisfy modern alpinists, and the Aequilibrium ST GTX situates itself smack dab in the middle of the line. Lighter than the fully-enclosed hightop version and more durable than the LT, we’ve found that there is truly no downside to this model. The GORE-TEX Performance Comfort lining keeps you dry from dawn till dusk, and the unique double heel supplies loads of braking power over arduous descents.
- Mountaineering boot finds equilibrium between performance and weight
- Triple-layer midsole supports your feet on seemingly endless slogs
- High-tenacity nylon reinforced upper is breathable and burly
- Ergonomic last wraps the foot to eliminate friction
- Vibram rubber with Impact Brake System balances traction and braking
- Compatible with semi-automatic crampons (sold separately)
- Item #LSPZ2AA
- Upper Material
- HT Nylon HoneyComb Guard
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
- Aequilibrium, Medium
- hybrid carbon nylon weave
- PU, Rubber Guard, TPU insert
- Vibram Mont rubber compound, Impact Brake System
- single boot
- Crampon Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.