Trekr's the name, hiking's the game.
The name of these pants says it all. The Kuhl Women's Trekr Pants want to take you high and low across valleys and over peaks. The Trekrs are built with flexible, durable fabric for taking on rough hikes, some that might even include the spontaneous bushwhacking. These pants convert from long pants to airy capri for when the trails are a little more forgiving. In the meantime, stuff the cargo and snap pockets full of your trail necessities and you'll be on your way.
- Flexible, durable hiking pants for long days on the trail
- Convertible between capris and full-length pants for versatility
- Cargo pockets securely shut to store valuables
- UPF 50 keeps harmful rays off your legs while you hike
- Contoured waistband offers flexibility and comfort
- Item #KUH00E5
- Q & A
- Fit: True to size
I have other Kuhl pants in size 8 so ordered these in the same size. They fit perfect. I'm almost 5'6" and about 140lbs. The pants are lighter than my other Kuhl "cargo" pants and nice enough to wear to work. Stretchy material makes them so comfortable. I wear them instead of jeans ... they are just great. And if I get hot, I just cinch up the sides.