Spyfire Down Jacket
Whether you're on cloud nine, dancing through pillows of powder or posted up at the corner coffee shop, sucking down some tasty jet-fuel, Kuhl's Spyfire Down Jacket for Men indulges you in the cozy warmth and unparalleled performance of 800 fill-down. The Spyfire is an innovative jacket that takes technical down to a whole new level of functionality with its multi-purpose features and covert furnace-like fervor.
Crafted with reinforcing fabrics on the shoulders and armpit gussets as well as strategically placed thermal body mapping, this jacket reduces bulk by utilizing thin baffles on the sleeves and sides while the larger baffles on the front and back ensure optimal core warmth. The rugged, 20D nylon is coated with a durable water repellent treatment to keep pesky precipitation at bay. A precision, 3-D pattern offers a contoured, personalized fit that layers sweetly underneath a shell and works splendidly as a standalone piece on warmer days.
- Technical down jacket adds insulation to your ski runs
- Lofty goose down offers high warmth without the bulk
- Fabric treated to shed light dirt and snow
- Precision pattern designed for unrestricted mobility
- Plenty of pockets provide a secure stash for valuables
- Standard fit works well as a midlayer
- Item #KUH00I5