Up your après ante.
Quite possibly the worst thing to happen on a ski vacation is catching a cold so vicious that you end up bed ridden, and off of the slopes. You may have packed your down jacket, and thought, "Perfect! I'm all set to stay warm for ski days." But did you remember to snag a layer for after the lifts have closed for the day? Pick up the Kuhl Rizer Fleece jacket for your après ski needs, so you can stay warm and fight off colds without lugging a huge jacket through coffee shops and bars. Made from Kuhl's soft and stretchy blend of polyester and spandex, the fleece feels comfortable all evening long thanks to dynamic stitching that offers more strength and stretch.
- Stay warm from the mountain to dinner in this fleece
- Ideal for après ski warmth or a fall hike
- 1/4-zip offers ventilation when you're getting too warm
- Flatlock seams make for easy layering
- 5-panel articulated sleeves offer better range of motion
- Item #KUH00B3