Up your après ante.
Quite possibly the worst thing to happen on a ski vacation is catching a cold so vicious that you end up bed ridden, and off of the slopes. You may have packed your down jacket, and thought "Perfect! I'm all set to stay warm for ski days." But did you remember to snag a layer for after the lifts have closed for the day? Pick up the KUHL Rizer Fleece jacket for your après ski needs, so you can stay warm and fight off colds without lugging a huge jacket through coffee shops and bars. Made from Kuhls soft and stretchy blend of polyester and spandex, you'll feel comfortable in this fleece all evening long, with Dynamic stitching that offers more strength and stretch, and flatlock seams make for easy layering.
- Stay warm from the mountain to dinner in this fleece
- Ideal for après ski warmth or a fall hike
- 1/4 zip offers ventilation when you're getting too warm
- Flatlock seams make for easy layering
- 5-panel articulated sleeves offer better range of motion
- Item #KUH00B3