Rules Are For Breaking.
- A technical and trail-ready short/pant combo with an innovative zip-off system
- Stretchy fabric is tough, water-repellent, and quick drying for on-trail performance
- Brushed back makes the Renegade feel as soft as sweatpants
- Innovative zip-off system is easy to use and doesn’t catch
- Cut with a full fit, gusseted crotch, and articulated knees for maximum mobility
- Ankle zips and snaps make the Renegade easy to use with boots
- Item #KUH00BH
- Q & A
Absolutely the best!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 36x30
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 205lbs
I have tried many different hiking pants including several Kuhl styles and have to say these are fantastic. Of all the pants, the Renegade Kargo Convertible fits my body and build perfectly. Super range of motion and extremely durable. I've used them for hiking, casual wear, and fishing with great comfort and style that evokes many comments from folks around me. They wash up and keep their color and shape extremely well. Cold wash and air dry give the best results. I've been in wet weather and they dry rapidly
and comfortably while wearing them. Even in the warmest and most humid conditions, I find they are very comfortable. Hands down the best pants I've owned.
I have every color except buckskin and in the process of buying extras. Love them!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these for my brother who said "The pants were amazing for my first trekking trip. They were lightweight and comfortable. The stretch allowed my legs to move on inclines and declines. I really enjoyed how quickly these dried."
- Size Bought: 34/32
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 190lbs
I have tried several others and these pants are hands down the Best! They fit and flex wonderfully when you need it plus the wife says they look fabulous !
What more can I say? Buy em!