Whether you're heading down for an early-spring climbing trip in the desert or pushing it late into the fall in the mountains, you're going to need a jacket that's as warm as it is durable when you're climbing in chilly conditions. Luckily for you there's the Kuhl Protektr Hoodie, which not only keeps you warm and withstands scraps and scuffs, but also both offers easy mobility and light weather protection as you climb. The durable softshell fabric stretches in all directions, withstands abrasions, and features a soft brushed lining for comfort and warmth on cool morning starts. The torso and body of the jacket feature a heavier fabric for core warmth, while the underarms and side panels use a lighter and stretchier fabric to increase airflow and stretch when you're up on the wall. Water-resistant coating sheds moisture from light rain and (hopefully not) falling snow, and the adjustable hood and hem help seal out chilly drafts. Plus, this jacket's also got a reflective trim that comes in handy whether you're hiking back to the car in the dark or walking the dog at the end of a long day well spent.
- Durable and stretchy softshell for cool-weather climbs
- Four-way stretch fabric moves with you and won't tear
- Soft inner lining keeps you comfortable and warm in the cold
- Lighter fabric on the sides boosts your breathability and stretch
- Water-resistant treatment sheds light rain and steady snow
- Adjustable hood and hem seal out wind when you're on the wall
- Reflective trim adds visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #KUH00N6
- [torso, top of sleeves, shoulder, hood] 94% polyester, 6% spandex, DWR coating, [underarm, sides] 89% polyester, 11% spandex, DWR coating
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?