Stay dry out there.
Fall hiking can leave you with some of the most stunning imagery that one person can take in, but it also lends itself to temperamental weather, sometimes rain storms, flurries, whipping winds, sometimes scorching afternoons with the sun beating down on you. Unpredictable weather is a small price to pay for enjoying the stunning leaves that cast warm shadows on your skin, as you ascend into the woods, listening to the geese as they make their way south. When you're unsure of what the days weather may hold, but are itching to get on the trail no matter what, slide into a pair of the Kuhl Jetstream Rain Pants for support come rain or shine. With Kuhl's Airskape fabric you'll find that moisture and sweat is wicked away from your skin to stay dry, and a DWR coating keeps water from outside where it belongs. Kuhl's style comes through on the Jetstream with tech features, like 12in zippers at the bottom of the leg for easy on and off, with no struggle over the tops of your boots, and water resistant pockets to keep your essentials safe. A gusseted crotch boosts your range of motion, making these great for hiking, camping, or even commuting in inclement weather.
- Keep dry on the trail in water repelling rain pants
- Moisture wicking fabrics keep you cool on hot days
- DWR treatment keeps water rolling off
- Water repellant pockets keep your essentials safe and dry
- Zippered leg openings add ease when pulling over boots
- Super soft utrasuede lines waistband for added comfort
- Item #KUH00C2