Aero Lite Insulated Jacket
When spring finally breaks and the joys of hiking, camping, and outdoor climbing return, it is essential to have the proper layering to enjoy nature’s fruits thoroughly. KUHL’s Aero Lite Insulated Jacket serves as the perfect versatility layer for shoulder season due to its midweight insulation and form-fitting collar.
- Insulated jacket is the perfect outer or mid-layer for crisp temperatures
- DWR finish is water-resistant in case you run into inclement weather
- Thermal regulated insulation balances warmth and breathability perfectly
- Mikro Air construction is stretchy to move with you through dynamic motion
- Zippered hand pockets supply extra warmth and a safe place for valuables
- Item #KUHZ22J
- [face fabric] 82% nylon, 18% spandex, [laminate] 100% nylon taffeta, [finish] DWR
- 100% polyester
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28in
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 28, 2020
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 195 lbs
I bought this jacket as a gift for my husband... looked everywhere for reviews and couldn't find any but decided to just take a chance. He loves it but the large was a bit snug in the mid section. The fabric is soft, it's got a nice stretch to it, the lining is soooo cozy, too! Near perfect except for the slim fit sizing. He's hopeful that the XL is better and that the sleeves aren't too long. Definitely keep the sizing in mind but otherwise this is a sharp and well made jacket.