You're happily connecting your new bike rack to your ride when, to your horror, you realize that your bike rack is designed for a 1.25-inch hitch, and your trusty vehicle has a 2-inch receiver. Unless you're prepared to do some kind of welding wizardry to make the rack a permanent fixture, use the Küat Hitch Adapter to marry your rack to your ride with minimal effort and heavy-duty toughness.
- Slide-in sleeve transforms your 2-inch hitch receiver into a 1.25-inch setup
- Compatible with Küat anti-rattle device for a quiet ride
- Works with Küat Alpha, Beta, and Sherpa racks
- Not compatible with Küat Original NV bike rack
- Item #KUA0017
- Sherpa, Alpha, Beta, Sherpa 2.0, NV 2.0, NV Base 2.0, Transfer V2
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 9, 2023
Works with my Thule T2 Pro XTR
- I've put it through the wringer
Works with my Thule T2 Pro XTR. Done over 6000 miles with it and had no problems, sliding, rattling, or coming loose. It does what it says. Getting it in on a non Kuat rack was... a little tricky but it wall works out.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help