Select Style & Size
Lev Integra Dropper Seatpost
The KS LEV Integra Dropper Seatpost lets you focus on the trail without worrying about finding a spot to pull over and adjust your saddle height. With an air-sprung, hydraulically locking sealed cartridge, this post will drop to a gravity-worthy depth or rise to the occasion on fast singletrack with just a flick of a lever.
The LEV Integra offers a clean, streamlined profile with stealthy internal cable routing that keeps all those important parts sealed against dirt and debris. A forged twin-bolt micro-adjustable head ensures your saddle stays solidly in place, and you can opt for up to 175mm of travel to find a seatpost whose capabilities span all of your off-road needs.
- The trusty Lev Integra now comes in more sizes and travel options
- Internal cable routing for a clean setup free of dirt and debris
- Reliable LEV technology with a sealed air-sprung cartridge
- Available in 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm, and 34.9mm diameters
- Wide range of travel options to suit any rider and bike
- Item #KSS1WU4
- 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm, 34.9mm
- [27.2mm] 340mm, 375mm, 410mm, 460mm, [30.9mm, 31.6mm, 34.9mm] 300mm, 340mm, 390mm, 440mm, 490mm
- [27.2mm] 65mm, 100mm, 120mm, [30.9mm, 31.6mm, 34.9mm] 80mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 175mm
- cable-actuated hydraulic
- Claimed Weight
- 410 - 598g
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
May 18, 2020
Can the cable be externally routed with this model?