Select Style & Size
LEV CI Carbon Dropper Seatpost
When you’re chasing your buddies up and down rolling trails, plunging down loose gullies one second and trying to clean techy climbs the next, you don’t have time to stop and move your seatpost up and down without getting left in the dust. The KS Lev CI Carbon Dropper Seatpost takes the fuss out of up-and-down trails and makes you a whole lot faster to boot, with an ultralight carbon mast that drops down for weight-back descents and shoots back up for power on tough climbs.
To keeping things literally and figuratively clean, KS decked the Lev CI out with its Recourse Ultralight internal routing and outfitted a special seat collar to prevent the play that can develop in a lot of other droppers. The zero-offset twin-bolt head takes any play out of your saddle, too, and allows micro-adjustments for the perfect angle and reach. The KS Remote (sold separately) is compatible with ODI lock-on grips, too, so you can run a super-clean cockpit with no unnecessary clamps if that’s what you’re into.
- A dropper post to shave weight and time off your ride
- Carbon fiber post provides ultralight strength
- Zero-offset, twin-bolt head reduces play over time
- Recourse Ultralight internal routing keeps your cockpit clean
- Remote (sold separately) accommodates ODI lock-on grips
- Item #KSS000A
- 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm
- [27.2mm] 410mm, 460mm, [30.9mm] 400mm, 450mm, 500mm, [31.6mm] 400mm, 410mm, 450mm, 500mm
- [27.2 x 410mm] 100mm, [27.2 x 460mm] 120mm, [30.9 x 400mm] 125mm, [30.9 x 410mm] 65mm, [30.9 x 450mm] 150mm, [30.9 x 500mm] 175mm, [31.6 x 400mm] 125mm, [31.6 x 410mm] 65mm, [31.6 x 450mm] 150mm, [31.6 x 500mm] 175mm
- cable-actuated hydraulic
- Claimed Weight
- [30.9 x 400mm/65mm] 419g
- Recommended Use
- enduro, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 6, 2020
Remote not included
When it arrived, the box was labeled, "Remote not included". This is contrary to the photo and the textual description on this product page. I have not installed it yet, so I cannot attest to its performance.
May 29, 2020
Broken Seat Bracket
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 205 lbs
Had this thing on my S.C. tallboy for less than a month, and the lower bracket that sandwiches the seat was broken. Currently waiting on Backcountry to Warranty the Seat Post!
December 12, 2015
Can any one verify the weight on this model? I can't find anything.
April 16, 2017
For 500 bucks, you'd think they'd at least have the weight listed!!!!!
June 2, 2017
From the KS website: 436-450g
January 12, 2018
I have the 150mm post, and it weighed 450g on my scale, including remote and cable, so that was impressive. It's a good post, but the return is quite slow, even after adjustment; and routing the cable and getting it set up was a lot more difficult compared to a Reverb. Also, you'll probably want to pay for a different, shifter style, remote as the stock remote, while light, is not ideal ergonomically.
March 7, 2018
I saw 400g on their site