Wade like a woman.
Stomp through the river bed with confidence in the Darkhorse Wading Boot by Korkers and cast until your arms can't lift themselves up anymore. These burly boots are designed to fit and support the contours of a woman's foot without including any pink and compromising any structural integrity. Built with a fast drying, hydrophobic upper material and internal drainage, these boots help you stay light on your feet so you maintain energy while wading the river. A durable TPU toe cap protects your feet from river abrasions while the three-ply design gives you a supportive fit for long-lasting comfort over rocky terrain. Best of all, this boot is equipped with an interchangeable OmniTrax sole system to customize to your terrain, and the Kling-On sticky rubber gives you enhanced grip on mossy rocks and muddy trails. Secure a tight fit with the BOA M2 lacing system and get on your way.
- A burly women's wading boot for casting lines in the river
- Hydrophobic upper material is quick-drying to keep a light weight
- Channels in the midsole release water for internal drainage
- Sticky, studded, and absorbent rubber give you excellent traction
- Interchangeable sole lets you adapt to your terrain
- Durable dial closure system gives a tight and secure fit
- Three-ply construction designed to contour and support women's feet
- Item #KKR000S
- Upper Material
- BOA M2
- Kling-On rubber, OmniTrax
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 4oz
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 18, 2021
Love these boots
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 185 lbs
This is my second pair of Korkers and I love them. Several years ago I got a pair at a local fly shop going out of business sale. I got the last pair they had. They were a size too big to begin with. My ankle would twist in them sometimes when walking on bigger rocks. I decided it was time for a new pair when it was time to get a new pair of good waders (because my old ones leaked like a sieve). These Darkhorse boots are a perfect fit and my correct size thank you to Korkers sizing chart. The boa system works better than the other pair I had. My ankle is supported a lot better too which makes walking in them so much better and easier.
May 13, 2021
Korkers Women's Darkhorse Product Video
Girlfriend loves them!
October 26, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- W 10
- 5` 3"
- 120 lbs
On the plus side: the ease of putting these boots on and taking off almost outweighs the disadvantages, which are: the weight of the boots increases astronomically in sloppy, muddy conditions-and in a quicksand situation almost makes it impossible to pick your feet up due to the holes in the sole which fill up and hold your feet in place.