Why We Like The Lodur Anorak Jacket
We recognize Klattermusen for its clean designs and gear that can withstand epic adventures. In the case of the Lodur Anorak Jacket, the design is clearly intended for ski mountaineering. The two zippered pockets are placed for use with backpack wear, and the 3-layer jacket is constructed to resist the elements. The Lodur Anorak Jacket is helmet-compatible so there will be no trouble fitting a helmet under your hood, and it includes roll-up back ventilation so you'll never overheat while you're otherwise occupied. Klattermusen designed this jacket for winter wear and we love that it's perfectly tuned to ski-mountaineers. Its features are technical and helpful, and we like that this jacket is durable enough to withstand time on the mountain.
- Backpack-friendly jacket that's a great ski mountaineer companion
- Helmet compatible for easy adjustment with your head protection
- Roll-up back ventilation for easy breathability
- Duracoat reinforced shoulder, sleeves, and hips, for durability
- Constructed from recycled materials for an eco-friendly design
- Item #KLAB014
- 47% nylon, 42% recycled polyester, 10% polyester, 1% elastane
- 2 zippered
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, mountaineering
What do you think about this product?