Jack of All Trades.
Equal parts technical and comfortable, the Klattermusen Men's Gere 2.0 Pant provides weather-resistant protection no matter what Mother Nature throws your way. The Gere features a stretchy and quick-drying fabric that's not only highly wind-resistant and durable, but is also bluesign approved for sustainability. The reinforced panels double down on the Gere's longevity, while the articulated knees assure unimpeded mobility and comfort.
Additionally, the Gere is equipped with mesh-backed ventilation for on-the-go temperature regulation—meaning you can dump excess body heat quickly. The curved leg seams prevents wear on the lower portion of the pants, and the hem also features hooks to attach the pants to your bootlaces. Not to mention, the Gere is compatible with steel stirrups, so you can leave the gaiters (and consequently excess weight) at home. The bevy of pockets keep all of your necessities secure, and the integrated belt ensures a fine-tuned fit. So no matter what your adventure calls for, the Gere provides protection and performance.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A jack-of-all-trades pant for outdoor adventures
- Fabric is wind-resistant and quick-drying
- Reinforced panels offer added longevity
- Hem is reinforced and adjustable
- Compatible with steel stirrups and tout bootlace hook
- Integrated belt provides a personalized fit
- Articulated knees assure unimpeded mobility
- Item #KLA000V