- Backcountry Exclusive
- Technical ski shell suitable for big lines in deep pow
- Thin, light, three-layer construction includes extreme waterproofing
- Ventilation zippers under each arm assure ample airflow
- Adjustable hood and removable powder skirt customize coverage
- Recco may help Recco-equipped ski patrols find you in emergencies
- Duracoat reinforced shoulders, sleeves, and hem for extra water protection
- Item #KLA000N
- Q & A
Best Shell Jacket out there!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 230lbs
I love this jacket for skiing. I ended up buying direct from Klattermusen because Backcountry didn't carry the green color I wanted. It's an extremely rugged and well designed jacket. Amazing features all over. I really like the chest pocket that's under the main zipper's storm flap for extra protection. It's obviously a bit pricey but I got it on sale and would definitely do it again. Size up, being a Swedish brand it's European sizing, plenty of room for layers still and a nice trim silhouette.