Why We Like The 1927KW Lined Premium Grain Pigskin Palm Glove + Knit Wrist
There is nothing quite like rubbing some waterproofing wax on a fresh pair of Kinco 1927KW Lined Premium Grain Pigskin Palm Glove + Knit Wrist. Once this waterproofing works its way into the durable and supple pigskin leather we are set to head for the hills. When we are slashing powder and arcing turns we know we can trust the HeatKeep synthetic insulation and elastic knit wrist to keep our digits working well.
- Work-style gloves ready for days spent at the ski resort
- Lightweight and breathable fabric on back of the hand
- Polyester elastic knit wrist retains warmth with ease
- Pigskin palm and fingers boost coverage and durability
- HeatKeep synthetic insulation fights back against cold weather
- Item #KNC0003
- [fingers, palm] pigskin, [backhand] cotton-blend, [wrist] 100% polyester
- skiing, snowboarding, casual
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 6, 2021
Love these gloves!!!
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
I've had Kincos for years and have always loved them so I thought I'd pick these up and see if they were as good as the rest. Before these, I had always skied with the Lined Heavy-duty glove. These are more flexible making them a lot easier to use but in turn, they weren't as warm. Still an amazing glove especially with a liner inside but built more for a warm ski day and not a cold day in the backcountry. If your hands are always hot or you are fine using liners these could be a perfect all-year glove but if you are prone to the cold id recommend the mittin or the heavy-duty or premium gloves. Also don't forget to get some snow seal or something to waterproof these!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help