Bid cold nights adieu.
When cool weather and wet climates rear their ugly heads, stay warm and comfortable in the Tuck 20 Synthetic Sleeping Bag from Kelty. This mummy-shaped bag features ThermaPro synthetic insulation to keep you nice and warm. With the bag's thermal-comfort hood and zipper draft tube, you don't have to worry about stray cold air getting in where it doesn't belong. A media-integrated storage pocket lets you drift off to dreamland with your favorite tunes running through your head.
- Stay toasty in the outdoors without breaking the bank
- Cozy ThermaPro insulation traps precious ehat
- Durable 75D polyester withstands rough campgrounds
- Draft tube helps block out cold gusts
- Media pocket stashes your phone or headlamp
- Included stuff sack keeps this bag safe until next use
- Item #KEL008X
- Q & A
Very good sleeping bag
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm very happy with this sleeping bag. I'm 5'4" and there was plenty of extra length. I tend to run cold, so personally I wouldn't use it alone if the low temp was 20 overnight. I have used it down to low 40's and was comfortable.
Kelty Tuck 20 Overview
Here's a great rundown on the completely re-designed for 2018, Tuck 20 sleeping bag.