Select style & size:Select options
Tru.Comfort Camp Bed Single
As the name implies, the Kelty Tru.Comfort Camp Bed Single is a sleeping pad that offers nothing but the softest, dreamiest night's rest. The included stuff sack doubles as a fuss-free pump—you simply remove the pad, use the stuff sack to trap air, and then push that air into the Vortex valve on the sleeping pad. It takes 2 to 3 sacks of air to fill, and doesn't leave you out of breath at the end of the process. Once filled, the horizontal baffle and vertical sidewall construction provide a wide and smooth sleeping surface, even if you miss a pine cone or two, and a toasty layer of insulation keeps the cold ground from getting to you while you snooze.
- Convenient sleeping pad for year-round weekend camping
- Stuff sack doubles as a breath-free, battery-free pump
- Construction backed by TPU for extra durability on the ground
- Synthetic insulation provides a barrier between you and the cold
- Baffle design and sidewall construction produce an even surface
- Secondary dump valve deflates the bed in seconds
- Item #KEL009J
- Q & A
Kelty TruComfort Camp Bed
Check out how crazy comfortable the Kelty TruComfort Camp bed is! Seriously, this pad is luxurious. And isn't afraid of the occasional rock or rough object.
Works great for side sleepers!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I am slightly obsessed with how comfortable this mattress is! Comfort level is adjustable with air valve. This page is missing a lot of images of how to use this product. Check out the video on how to use this on the Kelty site. The carry bag that the mattress comes in is a dry bag you use to inflate the mattress with. It takes me only 3 bag fulls of air to inflate. Just make sure you are connected to the inflate valve and not the deflate valve. This mattress is also super quick to deflate and pack up!