Select your style & size:Select options
Sit back and enjoy life.
The Kelty Low Love Camp Chair is a lowered, slightly reclined version of its beloved Loveseat. Why lower it? Because you and your chosen chair-mate want to stretch your feet out, relax, and enjoy those quiet nights in front of the campfire or in front of a sunset show during the summer concert season.
- Steel frame
- 600D polyester seat
- Two insulated cupholders
- Adjustable armrests
- Roll-Tote carry system
- Item #KEL006R
- Q & A
Kelty Classic Furniture
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This thing is awesome. It is like a camping couch. It leans back a lot and is a total lounger, but has 2 cup holders and room for 2-3 people depending on your size. Expecting some amazing times to be had on this thing. Will update after using it more. Do note, it is huge and made for car camping.
Roll-Tote carry system
Roll-Tote carry system makes transportation a breeze.
A perfect camp lounge.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
You know what's genius? This chair is genius. I own the previous version of this chair, and have had it for several years. This version has a number of improvements over the old model, and I LOVE the old version.
1. The Carry sack ranks in the "Why has no one done this before?!" list. Just unroll, throw the chair in the foot pocket, and wrap it back up. No more struggling with a fabric tube that always seems too small.
2. The tote-bag doubles as a firewood/extra chairs/general stuff hauler. Kelty was smart enough to put extra handles on the tote so it could have multiple uses. Brilliant.
3. The quilted fabric is much more comfortable than the old single-layer fabric which they used to use.
4. It's comfortably large enough for two people. No awkward elbow bumping.
5. The new colors are great. I bought the Tundra and it's managed to stay clean so far, especially for such a light color.
6. It's low enough to take into outdoor festivals that have height regulations, such as Telluride Bluegrass.
The only thing missing off the new version are the bottle openers, which appear to have been removed this year. Oh well. I only have a drawer full of them.
I highly recommend this chair. You won't regret it.