Select style & size:Select options
Bring the whole crew.
Get everyone in your family or squad of friends in the same tent on your next backpacking trip with the Kelty Gunnison 4 Tent w/Footprint. Not just a wider version of smaller Gunnison tents, this 4-person version is also longer and taller to comfortably fit everyone and their gear. Its relatively lightweight and compact design makes it well-suited to life on the trail, and plenty of features keep it from feeling like a minimalist backpacking tent.
Two hubbed poles with color-coded clips and fly attachments make it a breeze to set up after a long day of hiking. No-see-um mesh maintains breathability and lets you see the stars when you choose to leave the fly off during clear nights. When you're not in a rush in the morning, the vestibule can be propped up with trekking poles to create an awning, so you can enjoy the view of your surroundings from the comfort of your sleeping bag. Internal pockets help you stay organized so you can get back on the trail more quickly, and the roll-top cube carry bag doubles as a hanging food bag so wild critters don't get to it.
- Backpacking tent that fits the whole family or crew
- Vestibule can be propped up with poles to create awning
- No-see-um mesh lets fresh air in while keeping bugs out
- Fully taped seams prevent leaks during rainstorms
- Cube carrying bag doubles as hanging food bag
- Included footprint prolongs life of tent
- Color-coded clips and fly attachments for easy pitching
- Item #KEL007W
- Q & A