You can hike for miles and miles.
You're bound to run into weather ranging from sunny to rainy on grand summer treks like the Camino del Santiago, so make sure you take the trek in a well-fitted, highly protective hiker like the Keen Women's Terradora Leather Mid Waterproof Boot. Its waterproof, breathable Keen.Dry insert fends off moisture and mud to stay fresh no matter what conditions you trek through, and the leather upper ensures long-lasting durability if you plan on hiking every day for a month. Underfoot, Keen constructed this boot out of a women-specific platform with proper arch support and stability for long treks.
- Full leather hiking boot built for wetter climates
- Keen.Dry insert ensures waterproof, breathable protection
- Breathable mesh lining amplifies airflow for ventilation
- Dual-density footbed with arch support
- Low-density midsole with women-specific platform
- Keen's all-terrain sole with rugged lugs for traction
- Item #KEN00EV
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
the old terradoras use to rip by the seam (where the water proofing met the sole of the shoe). The leather boots prevents that now and can last much longer. These shoes are wicked comfy. Just don't buy the old ones. These one will hold up better on rock and terrain that can be rough on shoes.