Targhee III Waterproof Leather Wide Hiking Shoe
From sloppy days on muddy trails to long and sunny ridgeline walks, the Keen Targhee III Waterproof Leather Hiking Shoe is there with the weather protection, stability, and performance you need in an everyday hiking shoe. A Keen.Dry membrane keeps your toes dry when sunny day hikes turn into rain forest expeditions, and an all-terrain outsole with 4mm lugs provides traction on slippery trails and steep surfaces alike. For underfoot comfort and support you've got an anatomically-designed footbed, a cushioned EVA midsole, and a built-in shank keeping you going when long mileage threatens to take its toll on weary feet. The leather mud shield keeps mud away from areas it might sneak in, a rubber toe bumper keeps your forefoot protected from unexpected stubs, and Cleansport NXT odor control technology fights the funk to keep your shoes smelling fresh.
- A waterproof hiking shoe for dedicated trekkers out in all weather
- Keen.Dry membrane keeps your feet from soaking in rainy conditions
- All-terrain lugged outsole gives you tough traction on rugged trails
- Anatomical footbed and cushioned midsole provide comfortable support
- Leather mud shield prevents mud from creeping into your shoes
- Rubber toe bumper protects your toes when tired feet get clumsy
- Odor-fighting technology prevents your shoes from collecting funk
- Wide version comes with a roomier toe box and wider design
- Item #KEN00G3
- Upper Material
- leather, mesh
- EVA, removable
- Keen All-Terrain rubber
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 24, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 10 wide
- 6` 2"
- 185 lbs
My husband broke his foot and I bought these a half a size up and wide width to accommodate the swollen foot. He said they are so comfortable!!! He loves that they are waterproof and very light for a hiking shoe. He works at a hockey rink so they are perfect for being on the ice.