Towering Teton peaks to dewy Appalachian forests.
The Keen Men's Targhee III Waterproof Leather Hiking Shoe is redesigned for greater resiliency against scuffs on the trail and waterproof comfort through shallow creek crossings and rainstorms when you're miles from the nearest shelter. It retains the full- grain leather uppers, sourced from an LWG-certified tannery for less environmental impact in the manufacturing process and outstanding quality of the leather itself.
Keen then impregnates the leather with its Dry waterproof, breathable membrane to keep out heavy torrents of rain, sopping-wet environments, and shallow creek crossings you're bound to encounter on the trail. Best of all, this construction is highly breathable, so your feet won't succumb to excess perspiration and overheating when you're moving fast in warmer weather.
Looking beyond the uppers, the Targhee III employs a lightweight ESS shank for a bit more stability and rock protection underfoot, but without being overly stiff and bulky like those found in heavier backpacking boots. The dual-density EVA midsole absorbs uneven terrain surfaces without imposing tiring fatigue on your feet. And because grip is an essential quality of any hiking shoe, it's packing Keen's all-terrain rubber sole that tread over rocks and roots with sure-footed authority.
- Rugged hiking shoe with waterproof protection and impressive grip
- Full-grain leather uppers sourced from an LWG-certified tannery
- KEEN.Dry waterproof membrane keeps out heavy rain and moisture
- Sweat-wicking mesh lining alleviates overheating issues
- Lightweight ESS shank provides extra stability underfoot
- Dual-density EVA midsole absorbs uneven terrain surfaces
- Keen all-terrain rubber sole grips over rocks and roots
- Item #KEN00G2